About DITP and Thai Trade Centres
The Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) was established under the Ministry of Commerce, Royal Thai Government, to assist in building the competitiveness of Thai manufacturers and exporters to fulfill their potentials. The organization has officially changed its logo and name from the Department of Export Promotion (DEP) to the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) on January 4, 2012. With more challenges and opportunities within the new world economy, the DITP aims to provide fast, reliable and efficient services.
Overseas Thai Trade Centres (TTC), under the supervision of the DITP, are located in major cities around the world to implement policies and activities, with special focus on fostering trade relations between Thai exporters and potential importers. In addition, the offices also analyze relevant information and give reports on emerging trends and developments.
Our two TTC in Toronto and Vancouver are not only the marketing arms for Thai manufacturers and exporters but also more than ready to provide information, services and certification of certain necessary trade documents helping you achieve your business goals.
To be one of Asia’s leading trade promotion organizations.
• To expand markets for Thai products and services.
• To promote value creation of Thai products and services.
• Increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs.
Promote exports of products and services with a pro-active approach.
EXPORT DEVELOPMENT AND
• Develop and promote environmentally-friendly products and services as well as support value creation of export products and services.
• Develop new trade channels as well as establish networks with trade partners to complement business operations.
• Increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs in the international trade arena, especially SMEs and OTOP.
• Promote production cost reductions as well as build and expand trade logistics networks.
• Maintain market share in existing markets and increase in new markets as well as encourage the utilization of benefits from FTAs and AEC.
• Publicize the image of Thailand as a high-quality product producer.
• Continuously develop organization’s personnel and trade information system.
• Promote and increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs in manufacturing products that meet the international standards as well as expanding production base overseas.
THAI TRADE CENTRE
ROYAL THAI CONSULATE-GENERAL
31 Gloucester Street
Toronto, ON M4Y 1L8 Canada
Tel: +1 (416) 921 5400
Fax: +1 (416) 921 7545
1009-1166 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC.V6E 3Z3, Canada
Tel: +1 (604) 687 6400
Fax: +1 (604) 683 6775
Have a question?